Probate and Deeds of Variation
We can help if you need assistance in applying for a Grant of Probate (where there is a will) and Letters of Administration (where no will has been made). We offer a sympathetic and personal serivce, with costs usually agreed in advance.
It is possible, where all beneficiaries agree, to enter into a Deed of Variation (also known as a "Deed of Family Arrangement") whereby someone's estate can effectively be rearranged to lessen the impact of Inheritance Tax for later generations - we have experience in this specialist area.